(All Levels) Gameplay Programmer (m/f/d)
Deep Silver FISHLABS
For more than 15 years at FISHLABS we have been creating award-winning, chart-topping games that have been brought to life on millions of screens. At our core, we are a Studio for gamers, by gamers, and a reference in developing premium games with deep and engaging experiences across platforms.
As part of PLAION and alongside our Deep Silver sister studios across the globe, we create stunning immersive experiences that inspire millions of players worldwide.
We are looking to continue building on our success with humble but talented and creative people who have a passion for making outstanding games and want to be at the forefront of gaming.
Are you ready for the challenge? Join us! This is going to be a thrilling ride.
- Create fun and engaging features and systems for our games, by collaborating with all departments involved.
- Ensure our games play well and engage the player.
- Be able to negotiate game design ideas and translate them into gameplay code.
- Constantly push for quality gameplay implementations.
- Previous experience in a similar position or relevant personal projects
- University degree in computer science (or comparable education)
- An eye for details and an ability to judge gameplay fun
- Ability to collaborate with our game designers to achieve great results
- Great working knowledge of C++
- Strong mathematics skills as related to 3D graphics
- Ability to implement simple, robust, and efficient solutions to complex problems
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Experience with Unreal Engine
- Experience working on consoles or multi-platform titles
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Sounds good? Take a look here: www.dsfishlabs.com
Get In Touch!
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. An application via our online tool is preferred.
- Lena Behring
- HR Manager
- +49 40 - 888 800 221