Lead Programmer (m/f/d)
Deep Silver FISHLABS
For more than 15 years at Deep Silver FISHLABS we have been creating award-winning, chart-topping games that have been brought to life on millions of screens. At our core, we are a Studio for gamers, by gamers, and a reference in developing premium games with deep and engaging experiences across platforms.
As part of Koch Media and alongside our Deep Silver sister studios across the globe, we create stunning immersive experiences that inspire millions of players worldwide.
We are looking to continue building on our success with humble but talented and creative people who have a passion for making outstanding games and want to be at the forefront of gaming.
Are you ready for the challenge? Join us! This is going to be a thrilling ride.
- Lead, coach, and mentor team members
- Always strive to improve our technology and practices
- Inspire the team to take on ambitious goals and to innovate
- Oversee the quality and performance of our code
- Confidently provide hands-on advice
- Remove impediments to ensure that everything gets done and fixed on schedule
- Architect, implement, improve, and extend game features/systems
- Collaborate closely with designers, artists, and other programmers
- Contribute to the planning of our projects
- Provide reliable estimates and resolve dependencies
- Identify and mitigate technical risks
- At least 2 years' experience in a technical leadership position
- Strong communication skills
- At least 7 years' experience developing games
- Bachelor‘s degree in Computer Science (or comparable experience)
- Extensive hands-on experience in C++
- Very good problem analysis skills and ability to find simple, robust and efficient solutions to complex problems
- Experience in working on gameplay systems
- Excellent debugging and optimizing skills, also when it comes to other people's code
- Experience with applying good software engineering practices
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Experience with Unreal Engine
- Experience working on consoles or multi-platform titles
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Sounds good? Take a look here: www.dsfishlabs.com
Get In Touch!
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. An application via our online tool is preferred.
- Lena Behring
- HR Manager
- +49 40 - 888 800 221