(Regular/Senior) Producer (m/f/d)
Deep Silver FISHLABS
For more than 15 years at FISHLABS we have been creating award-winning, chart-topping games that have been brought to life on millions of screens. At our core, we are a Studio for gamers, by gamers, and a reference in developing premium games with deep and engaging experiences across platforms.
As part of PLAION and alongside our Deep Silver sister studios across the globe, we create stunning immersive experiences that inspire millions of players worldwide.
We are looking to continue building on our success with humble but talented and creative people who have a passion for making outstanding games and want to be at the forefront of gaming.
Are you ready for the challenge? Join us! This is going to be a thrilling ride.
- Taking ownership for the whole project and being a vision-keeper
- Aligning ideas and vision with studio management
- Close collaboration with your leadership crew on the project, such as Creative Director, Art Director, Audio Director and Lead Programmer
- Ensuring the delivery of the best game possible, in quality, time and budget
- Planning, control, supervision and documentation of game development processes
- Responsibility for meeting deadlines
- Process optimisation utilising effective conflict and time management and intensive internal & external communication
- Coordination of quality management and localisation
- Team management and supervision
- Direction of the daily operations of the respective development team (including mentoring, early detection of potential risks, adherence to time limits and quality requirements)
- Estimation and adjustment of general strategies as well as specific game designs, game concepts and user feedback
- Supervised by Studio Development Director
- 3-5 years previous experience in a similar position is a must
- Shipped at least 1-2 titles (preferably on console)
- Steady in ownership and vision-keeping even under uncertain circumstances
- Verifiable affinity for video games and knowledge of the console market
- Outstanding organisation and multitasking talents combined with the ability to meet deadlines
- Proven leadership abilities and strong communication skills
- Assertiveness accompanied with strong social skills and capacity for teamwork
- Strong ability to work under pressure and resolve problems and conflicts
- Experience in dealing with competitive requirements and priorities
- Very good knowledge of the English language (written and spoken)
- Self-contained, motivated and aim-oriented way of working as well as high level of self-motivation
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Sounds good? Take a look here: www.dsfishlabs.com
Get In Touch!
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at email@example.com. An application via our online tool is preferred.
- Lena Behring
- HR Manager
- +49 40 - 888 800 221