Technical Artist (m/f/d)
- Work experience
Technical Artist (m/f/d)
Founded in 2015, Digixart is a video game development studio based in Montpellier, France. At the origin of the great success Road 96, the company is now part of the Embracer group, n°1 in Europe.
The team has grown with the ambition to deliver meaningful and entertaining gaming experiences to a wide audience on consoles and pc.
Focused on the well-being of our employees, you will join a passionate team, where you can flourish. We pay particular attention to the Work life balance and share strong values: Creativity, Humility and Reliability.
- Define and adapt graphic tools for the game developed on Unreal 5
- Produce and supervise the creation, integration and validation of graphic assets (objects, environments, animations, special effects, textures) in the creation softwares and in engine, while respecting the artistic vision and the technical constraints of the project
- Develop and optimize production pipeline and workflows to be outsourceable
- Identify technical constraints and collaborate with other artists in the search for solutions to all major technical and/or creative challenges with which the artistic team can be confronted
- Integrate and optimize assets on the UE5 engine
- Produce and update documents on tools, methods, training, processes and constraints
- Develop the nomenclature of all files created by the graphic team in order to structure the location of the data and facilitate their usage
- Identify the best possible tools and methods in order to improve the work velocity of the graphic team such as Blender Nodes, Houdini or other generation tools.
- 2 years minimum of professional experience in the game industry
- At least one 3D game released in recent years
- Master the graphic creation tools (Unreal, Substance, Photoshop, Blender, etc.)
- Master the Unreal Engine and BluePrint
- Be a force for proposals, creative and have a good ability to solve problems
- Autonomous work mode and high level of self-motivation
Requierement, qualities and we offer...
- In-depth knowledge of C++ and Unreal Engine
- Excellent communication and teaching skills
- Written and spoken English
- 2 years of experience in online development and video game physics
- One Game shipped under Unreal Engine
- Appreciate teamwork and knowledge sharing
- Autonomy, curiosity and proactivity
- A pleasant and comfortable environment
- A good atmosphere within the team
- Work-life balance
- Flexible hours 35H
- Teleworking possible 2x/week
Get In Touch!
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. An application via our online tool is preferred.